Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank you all..... :(



I cannot deny that these two years have been the most taxing 2years of my life. Whatever upheavals I went though ( emotional and physical) in my 10 years of schooling were packed together in these two years. Now as the last few days of my "course"( ironical term I must say !! ) to be specific last 15 days have begun a sense of ease has developed.Touch wood !! But I just cant stop smiling :) :)



Its strange how life can be so multifaceted.. on one hand i cursed and hated these two years.. every single day was worse than the piercing pain in my back ( a normal phenomenon which i seem to have come to terms with in the last 23 years :) )!! I hated.. wait I still hate the city.. the people.. well not all but most of them .. my college and my course too !! But yet today morning as I looked out of my hostel window I had a large smile on my face.

Attachment and memories are with people who make a difference to your life.And for me these two years there have been many who have stood by me when I least expected.. given me life long cherished memories and reason to want to remember these two years. Leaving them behind will be the most difficult part for me when I take the last flight out of this city on 30Th March. God knows when we shall meet again.. yes there is always the great social networking phenomenon to rely on but there is nothing like physical presence.People change with time.. its normal.. new attachments.. friends and ambitions... somehow in all this I have seen and always fear losing out on these people..!! Hopefully this time things will be different and these names and faces will not just remain mere names and images on my friends list or my email contacts list ... I pray :)

I love ya all... thanks for everything !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. i wish so too girl..no matter hw much u cn curse d place..des j sumthyn bout d memories thru these years dat keep u entrapped in thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tks.. elma ... :) we shld work towards making it happen... but im really scared it just never works out.. God maybe thats why im so scared of any form of relations.. :(

    ReplyDelete