Monday, November 16, 2009

" Chocolat et ma vie"




"O God !! You eat so many chocolates..you will fall ill..and so on"... There is no day when someone or the other makes it a point to tell me that.. After Books if there is one thing that you can associate me without even a second thought..then it is Chocolates..Milk chocolates,Regular ones, Dark chocolates, Caramel chocolates, Mint chocolates..Wow the thought of them itself is making me salivate..even though I am eating one just as I am writing this Blog Post.

Blanc, Brun, noir, ... J'adore le chocolat

Oops got a bit carried away ...somehow the French word " chocolat" makes them even more attractive...i love the sound..actually I love the language..

Now coming back to what I was saying ( I seem to be losing track very easily back to what I was saying...the amazing, sweet world of chocolates...Many have told me that when it comes to chocolates I somehow become like the little girl at the candy store.The smell, the look , the taste..wow !! ;)

OK, so too many chocolates is not good for your health- sugar, Fat and bad teeth !!But then there are studies that prove that dark chocolate is good for your heart..so see , all the chocolates I eat are for this purpose only..;)

On a serious note, for me chocolates could be called the best place where I can drown sorrows, rise and stand on my feet again...there are days when nothing in the world can bring a smile back to my face except for a bar of chocolate..

I remember as a kid, the Dairy Milk advertisement with the girl running onto the cricket field to celebrate the teams success ...eating a large bar of chocolate...the ad was my ultimate fantasy..well I at least did the chocolate part of it ( running onto the field ..I guess that's not too practical.) and the experience was sublime....




My parents almost shudder at the thought of buying chocolates and keeping them at home..It's my mom's favourite joke .." you leave a chocolate in the fridge and the next day all you can find is the empty wrappers"...Hello, don't look at me, Me and chocolates...No....:)

People tell me that I tend to go overboard with things I love..from movies to songs to food and chocolates.As a friend of mine states " you have a disease of repetitiveness" ..the Lay's tag line of no one can eat just one surely suits me !!

I'm sure many must be finding this post a total waste of time..but I must say, I think it's very effective and helpful...I am now refreshed and the desire to eat one more chocolate has risen...It;s time for me to go back to my room and search for some moments of melting ecstasy..

C'est ma vie et J'adore le chocolat !!!

{Image source : The internet}

3 comments:

  1. noo...nooo...! its not repetitiveness...its fixation...!!!how many times have i told u...!!n nooo..dis post's not a waste of tym..its actually dangerous...d pictures r killin me...Ich moechte Schokolade auch...!!!...mummyyy...!!! u talk french...i talk german...!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolates r yummy!!!!! mouth watering!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god....now I need a chocolate too hehe:)

    ReplyDelete