Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The need for a Dream Catcher


"Man is an ambitious animal".We have been told this time and again. We all have ambitions and goals.I too was nothing different.I always considered myself ambitious ... and there is no denying that-"YES,I was". Nothing short of a Ph.D..A career in the subject of my choice.. a good salary. I had my dreams in place, the passion,the determination to put in my 100% and face all hurdles with equal passion and I could proudly say that I was determined to achieve at least 50% of my ambitions..the whole dream of setting up a newspaper organisation by myself might be quite impractical. But apart from that I was definitely on the right track..But alas...

Over the last one year..something seems to be happening..is this a rare tropical disease or a sign of some upcoming danger..I somehow seem to have lost all ambitions in life..of course I still do have the dream of achieving a 90% Success rate in playing spider solitaire on my Laptop and of course watching all the movies that release..Not quite serious right?..what worries me the most right now is that
"Hey, I am just not worried anymore".

Am I losing my Identity, my dreams and ambitions ? Where is the future, where are the plans ? A constant fear has erupted in my sub conscience but is of no effect..It is not as though I haven't tried...I have and continue to do,yet..

I must ! Every night all I pray for is something magical..a dream catcher of saughts to help me bring back my scattered dreams and tread on the path I was once confidently walking down. Its time for me to rise again .. with more determination and passion then never before...after all its never too late!

Fire gobbling midgets ( Computer games) , romantic tales ( Movies), Top notch lawyers ( Books) and melodious tunes shall have to wait..It's time to bring MY life back into action!

{Image source : The Internet}

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...dats a greeaat reminder 2 bring r lives bak into r controll..!!!

    ReplyDelete