Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In p "lane" language



Ok..so this is no high ended review of my party or restaurant travails...relishing exotic cultures and meeting people..but this is my life. It is like a lane ..to be precise.. like the lane right next to college...As I had referred to in the earlier blog...staying in the college hostel hasn't been the very thrilling aspect of my life but yes..whether you would believe it or not...there are some places and moments which bring in the aspect of memories to my not so thrilling 1 1/2 years...

Now I am not referring to a visit to the forum..although if you want to find me or many of our hostelites ..walking into forum wouldn't be a bad idea. As a friend of mine always jokes..." ya..it's our mummy's place na"!!

Still didn't get the hint...well its the very cool, active and lively....S.G.PALYA.. ;)) Sada gunta Palya to be precise ( please excuse me for the spelling !!). Although it is a complaint that I and many often make about not getting food in the hostel..I should be grateful..coz if there would have been food I wouldn't have discovered this lane right next to college. Now its not a commercial area but every Hungry souls paradise...( at least I think so). And honestly speaking like the many stories I hear about the area..It initially gave me the creeps but believe it or not..I have actually started to "Like".."Love"is too strong a word :)

Every evening me and my friends ( the 3 explorers..as I would like to call us) leave hostel in search of a food. questions ...discussions and fights later we decide on our destination...from food to juice at prices which would make my pocket jump in joy ;) ... a filling meal later we are ready to return back to hostel to face our assignments and of course..our beds.. for a good nights sleep !!

It might seem funny to many that someone would write something about that area..but honestly when I am there I am not in Bangalore.. with its weird and creepy atmosphere..topped with the smell of food...I have softened towards this area...

You again might be wondering what exactly was running in my mind when I decided to post this..well honestly speaking nothing...I am just back from another MEAL and on the way back suddenly felt like writing something about it..at absolute
random...well that's life..In all it's weirdness...!!!



Image source2 : Internet
Image source 1 : Personal ( ofcourse with a little corel draw to it..;))

4 comments:

  1. noo..i dun find d place creepy..yep tru dat der r people who decide to feel u up in as short a while as a second probably..but still...i really like d place...my day feels incomplete without a walk down d saagu palya lane at least once a day...!!i luv it luv it...'strong' word may b...but i wil still use it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember how we introduced this creepy place to u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe....SG palya...agree it's a scary plae to live in...but if yu have a good set of frns who are protective...nuthin lyk it! so thr's a good side too ;)

    ReplyDelete